SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a term that website developers throw around a lot. Savvy business owners know that they need it to get ahead on the web, but most of them don’t know what it takes to get to the first page of Google’s search results for their business keywords. Hall or Nothing Designs can help! Don’t waste time trying to execute outdated SEO strategies. We are constantly perfecting our SEO practices to make the most of Google’s current ranking algorithm.
Our plans are priced according to the number of hours we spend doing a number of the following that may apply to your website SEO performance:
- Keyword analysis to determine the most searched phrases that best describes your products and/or services
- Analysis of all CSS/XHTML codes, titles, tags, and headers, then optimization them to the most relevant keywords
- Analysis of all links, text and images, followed by coding them with your keywords
- Inclusion of robots.txt and submission of XML sitemap to facilitate search engine indexing
- Implementation of Google’s Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics visitor tracking system with timely visitor traffic reports
- Setup and maintain Google Places / Maps to improve results on local search
- W3 site validation
- Blogging through WordPress
- Creating and managing social networking accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more!
- Photo sharing through Flickr, Picassa Web, Photobucket, etc.
- Video sharing through YouTube, Vimeo, Revver, etc.
- Creation and submission of articles to dozens of sites
- Creation of podcasts
- Directory submissions
- Quality incoming link-building strategies
Basic SEOMost Popular
$ 250Per Month
- 30 min telephone consultation
- 4 hours of SEO work per month
$ 500Per Month
- monthly review of goals
- 8 hours of SEO work per month
$ 1,000Per Month
- customized monthly goals
- geared for highly competitive keywords
- 16 hours of SEO work